- 4 nights Dubai
- 2 nights Abu Dhabi
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Dubai & Abu Dhabi tourism fees
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- During the Dubai City Tour, view the man-made Palm Island and Dubai’s signature landmark Burj Al Arab
- Abu Dhabi City Tour includes visits to Heritage Village and Zayed House
- Visit Al Ain, the Garden City of the United Arab Emirates and one of the oldest settlements
- Ascend to the very top of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Round trip flights New York-Dubai, Dubai-New York
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
For additional departure available from Washington, D.C. Ask for pricing.
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary.
Half Day Desert Safari
Board a 4X4 vehicle and head out towards the highest desert sand dunes for an exhilarating experience. Feel the thrill of what the locals call “dune bashing” as you spiral up and down the enormous golden dunes. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the Bedouin campsite where you’ll be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and possibly have the opportunity to ride a camel followed by a specially prepared barbecue dinner. Later, a captivating belly dancer enchants you with her swirling dances before returning to Dubai.
Departs at 3:30 pm. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience. Pregnant women or anyone with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider whether this optional tour is right for them.
|Day #5||01 Sep 2017 – 31 May 2018|
Half Day Sharjah Tour
This half-day tour takes you to Sharjah, the “Pearl of the Gulf.” Visit the Islamic Museum which houses more than 5000 artifacts from all over the Islamic World. Continue to the Heritage Museum where you will discover Sharjah’s rich and diverse heritage and explore traditions that have endured the test of time. A visit to Sharjah is not complete without a stroll in the souks, where you can bargain for jewelry, handicrafts, and carpets, among other specialty items. Visit the Souk Al Arsah, the oldest in the country, and Souk Al Markazi, the largest souk in Sharjah with over 600 shops where you can bargain to your heart’s content.
Departs at 9:00 am. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #6||01 Sep 2017 – 31 May 2018||$39.00|
Falcon Hospital Tour
A special visit to the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital. Here, we will get a deep insight in the tradition of falconry with a display of special tools and equipment. The tour will also include a display of the registration and the unique passports of the falcons, a visit to the examination room where you will see the precious falcons undergoing feather repair, or manicure and pedicure, you will experience a real life work surrounded by a variety of different falcons. Afterwards, you will visit the large aviary where falcons are kept and fly free inside and then the highlight is the opportunity to take photos with the majestic falcons sitting on your arm in our beautiful hospital garden.
Departs at 1.00 pm. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #7||01 Oct 2017 – 31 May 2018||$60.00|